Search Mimi 4 Three

Monday, May 25, 2015

Scrambled Eggs (for the Guys or for Bible Study)

I love to cook breakfast.

I love to eat breakfast foods!

Yesterday I made pancakes for Sunday morning breakfast but I did not have time to make Gluten Free Pancakes so I made breakfast for me Sunday night!

I cook breakfast each day for the guys in my family.  I send them off to work with eggs and something.  Most of the days it is a breakfast burrito.

Scrambled Eggs (part of the breakfast burrito)
Fresh eggs (I prefer to buy farm fresh eggs - my next choice is organic - or free range)
Splash of milk
Salt
Grated cheese
Some use pepper - I don't

Crack the eggs in a skillet that has about 1 T of melted butter.  Pour in the splash of milk and mix.  Cook at medium heat stirring occasionally.  I like to keep some nice size bits of egg - not all crumbled in our scrambled eggs.  I think it is also important to cook the eggs to a doneness that suites the family.  Son Two will eat his eggs cooked - they are dry and some people will eat scrambled eggs a bit not so cooked - not us - we cook the eggs!  As the eggs are finishing I sprinkle some grated cheddar cheese.

For breakfast burritos we heat the tortilla on our iron (remember from yesterday).  I will add cooked sausage, cooked potatoes, fried bacon, grilled ham - just about anything one can find.  I try not to mix it all together because the sausage particularly will make the dish greasy - if I add each item separately it's better.

Scrambled Eggs for Bible Study
Fresh spinach
Fresh onions
Farm fresh eggs
Ham or other meat
Cheese
Avocado

Saute spinach and onions until almost done.  Add fresh eggs and lightly scramble.  Season with salt and add meat.  Gently scramble eggs, meat and vegetables.  Add cheese at the end.  Serve with avocado slices.

Bible Study Scrambled Eggs - eggs, spinach, green onion, just a small amount of cheese & add a slice of avocado.

Farm fresh eggs & green onion.

My favorite store brand of eggs.

Scrambled eggs & flour tortillas for the breakfast for my Guys. 


Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
Psalms 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment