Search Mimi 4 Three

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Mimi Loves to Cook for "Three"

It is simply no secret that I love to cook.

District 4-H Food Show from 1980 - Chicken Cordon Bleu was the featured dish

This blog is primarily for

Son Two - Son One - Nephew Three

"Three" and their families.

Of course there is a story to the Three.  Those are the three boys who called my home  - their home - when they were growing up.  I am now Mimi to those three families.  In the photo Son One is in the middle and he is married and has two reasons for my Mimi name.  Son Two is on his right and Nephew Three is on his left and they are finishing up the "growing up" stage and will head to Austin in August.

But Mimi's Kitchen is always open!  And Mimi loves to share recipes and I often find that I am sharing those recipes with those Three and their families.  Right now that tends to be Son One and my Daughter One but as Sons & Nephews marry the sharing grows.  In fact I also share with Nephew Two and his family, plus friends ..... so this space should keep us organized and keep us cooking!

And I cannot start a recipe sharing blog without a recipe!!!

I love coffee!

The Keurig Machine might just be one of my most favorite inventions!

I can drink it black - I don't prefer to because it is not just about the coffee - it is about the experience!

I love Kona coffee but the drought in our country caused Tully's to stop the production but they have added a Hawaiian blend that is really good too.  Then I love cream - and having Redi Whip just makes it pretty!  I prefer chocolate syrup without HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) and I also use a tsp of stevia.  It is just the best cup of make at home coffee!

Cheryl's Perfect Cup of Coffee
Using the Keurig Machine brew a cup of your favorite coffee and add your favorite condiments.  For my favorite cup:

Tully's Hawaiian Blend K Cup
Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Syrup
Redi Whip Extra Creamy
Stevea - 1 1sp.

Put about a teaspoon to a tablespoon of chocolate syrup in the coffee cup.  Brew the coffee, add the stevia and stir.  Top with cool whip and drizzle chocolate syrup on top.

Enjoy!

Best way to work at my computer!





Cheerfully share your home with those who need a meal or a place to stay.
I Peter 4:9 (NLT)







No comments:

Post a Comment